NFL Power Rankings 2013, Week 6, here is how I rank all 32 teams.
1. New Orleans Saints (5 - 0) – If you are surprised that I have the Saints ahead of the Broncos I’ll tell you why. I think the Saints would beat the Broncos as of now if they were to play for all it. I think the Saints are the most balanced team from offense to defense.
2. Denver Broncos (5 – 0) – The Broncos have the most valuable player in Peyton Manning and the league’s most talented offense, but defense is very suspect and could cost them in a big game.
3. Indianapolis Colts (4 – 1) – The Colts upset the Seahawks and their true contenders.
4. Kansas City Chiefs (5 – 0) – The well coached Chiefs continue to exceed expectations, with tough team effort and a strong running game.
5. Seattle Seahawks (4 – 1) – The Seahawks were upset by the Colts, but they’re still one of the most dangerous teams in the NFL.
6. New England Patriots (4-1) – The Patriots lose a close winnable game. I know the Patriots have high standards, but I’ve thought they’ve been than their roster suggest.
7. Baltimore Ravens (3-2) - The Ravens bounced back from their lost to the Bills with a nice win over the Dolphins.
8. New York Jets (3-2) – It’s tough to put the Jets here, but they made me believers after their win over the Falcons on Monday Night Football. I’ve been a believer in Geno Smith ever since watching him play at West Virginia.
9. Chicago Bears
10. Miami Dolphins
11. San Francisco 49ers – Not convinced they’re a great team yet.
12. Tennessee Titans – A solid average team.
13. Cincinnati Bengals
14. Detroit Lions
15. Green Bay Packers – Better than their record.
16. Arizona Cardinals
17. Cleveland Browns – The team you don’t want to play!
18. Dallas Cowboys – Romo does it again….
19. Philadelphia Eagles – Maybe the Vick era is over.
20. Buffalo Bills
21. Oakland Raiders
22. San Diego Chargers
23. St. Louis Rams
24. Houston Texans – Their quarterback situation is getting ugly!
25. Atlanta Falcons – Making the playoffs is a hope.
26. Washington Redskins
27. Minnesota Vikings – Stick with your backup quarterback.
28. Carolina Panthers
29. Pittsburgh Steelers
30. New York Giants – So much talent, so many struggles.
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
32. Jacksonville Jaguars